Star Trek Timelines Wiki talk:Community portal
Welcome! This page can be used to discuss the Star Trek Timelines Wiki. Please remember to sign and date your post by using four tildes (~~~~).
The sidebar link to the Discord channel is out of date and points to a room we no longer use. Please update the link with the following invite url: https://discord.gg/RHpan9d Ashenjuniper (talk) 04:17, 24 August 2016 (CDT)
Pages marked for deletion
Need a Wiki page, File, Category, or Template deleted? Please add it to Category:Pages marked for deletion, which currently has (103 pages)
To add a page to Category:Pages marked for deletion, add
[[Category:Pages marked for deletion]] to the bottom of the page or file to be deleted.
Please use Talk:Missions for further discussion on these.
Please use Talk:Items for further discussion on these.
On the Loot tables can we add a coloumn that shows average number per run? This would be helpful for deciding which missions to warp, as #/run is more important that #/Chronos. 01/04/2017
- I disagree, besides the massive undertaking to change every drop test page, its an entirely useless change. Crons/item is basically the same thing.--Admiral Titantalk 20:17, 4 January 2017 (CST)
Does anyone know how we can resolve this issue? Currently we are unable to delete pages, or do other things that only Administrators and/or Bureaucrats can do. --Admiral Titan (talk) 13:27, 12 November 2016 (CST)
- Hiho. I would be willing to take Jello's job, as you suggested on my page. I contacted MilkN2Sugars on his page and per email, and am now waiting for an answer. Cheers! --Crunch (talk) 15:21, 12 November 2016 (CST)
- Yeah, i kinda thought you'd be the one for the job, considering your basically running the wiki. Id also be happy to help with the deletion of pages (when needed), if you need help. The issue is how do we get a new Administrator/Bureaucrat if milk doesn't respond. --Admiral Titan (talk) 15:28, 12 November 2016 (CST)
- I haven't noticed any spam attacks. Hopefully we're considered too "small time" to be a target, though a spambot won't make that distinction. Anyhow, has there been any progress towards these ends? I don't like not having a bureaucrat and besides, I could think of a bunch of tasks I could assign to a bot, but there's nobody who can give me one. --Darxide (talk) 20:53, 11 December 2016 (CST)
- There's been some discussion, over on the forums (starting around here), but no news that's really helpful. MilkN2Sugars hosts the Wiki, and can't be reached by any means. He hasn't been active on the forums or Wiki since April. Jello is the only other Admin, and is likewise AWOL (though they have been on the Wiki at least once since this discussion started – . Without Milk, no new Admins can be created. Since he's also the one who hosts the site, that's a little worrying for the future of the Wiki, if he's disappeared for good. -- Azkar (talk) 21:29, 11 December 2016 (CST)
I haven't played since my tablet died but I did notice your admins have disappeared. I just wanted to point out that MilkN2Sugar's twitter page is ThomasMNS according to his blog. If you're unable to hail him in the wiki, you may have better luck through those two pages. Good luck getting admin. – CodeHydro (msg) 12:45, 12 January 2017 (CST)
Crew Heads: Vault, Stars, and Transparency
We have the old, inconsistent crew heads with various borders and resolutions, we have high-res versions with transparent backgrounds (probably based on the original artwork?), and now we also have the vault images.
Which one is best? Feel free to join the discussion here: Talk:Crew#Replacing hires crew images? --Crunch (talk) 17:45, 6 December 2016 (CST)
can someone fix this? http://startrektimelineswiki.com/wiki/Terran_Empire_Honors The table is goofed Happy fun ball (talk) 21:16, 18 January 2017 (CST)