Tuvix is a version of Tuvix from the Star Trek: Voyager episode "Tuvix" (2x24). He is a hybrid being created as the result of a transporter accident on the USS Voyager, combining Lieutenant Tuvok, Neelix, their uniforms, and an orchid in 2372.
Tuvix can't be obtained in a time portal pull. In keeping with the canon, Ambassador Neelix and Security Chief Tuvok must be fused into one. Unlike the canon, not even Captain Janeway can split them again into two individuals.
One of these crew needs to be already fused to Template:Stars, then you can fuse a Template:Stars and a Template:Stars to make a Template:Stars Tuvix. As with standard fusions, the level of Tuvix is equal to the highest level crew member used. The newly-created Tuvix retains any installed equipment.
Immortalized crew can't be fused into Tuvix.
In order to have a Template:Stars Tuvix, you will need 4-Template:Stars Crew Members and 4-Template:Stars Crew Members. In total, a mixture of 16 Template:Stars Security Chief Tuvok/Ambassador Neelix will be needed.
The best strategy to obtain and level Tuvix without waste is:
- Level either Template:Stars Security Chief Tuvok or Ambassador Neelix to level 90. Neelix is simpler to level.
- Advance the Template:Stars crew to level 99. Equip all items but do not immortalize.
- Fuse the level 99 Template:Stars with a Template:Stars to obtain Template:Stars Tuvix.
- Level Tuvix to level 100.
- Fuse level 1 Template:Stars and Template:Stars into three Template:Stars Tuvix. Fuse them to obtain Template:Stars Tuvix.
These items are required by Tuvix in order to advance through groups of levels.
Away Team Skills
|Tuvix's Away Team Skills|
|Unlisted Skills Fully Equipped|
Ship Ability and Bonuses
- Tuvix is created with all of the items slots filled that Ambassador Neelix/Security Chief Tuvok had equipped, whichever of the two was higher. Be sure not to level Ambassador Neelix/Security Chief Tuvok to 100. If you do, only equip 3 out of 4 items. If Ambassador Neelix/Security Chief Tuvok becomes immortalized then you cannot create a Tuvix without using a second, non-immortalized Ambassador Neelix/Security Chief Tuvok.
- No known in-game quotes.